[frgeek-michiana] Re: Fwd: Re: Collector Item Compaq LTE 5300 Laptop

  • From: Alex Boits <mwanaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 16:39:22 -0800 (PST)

            Thats what I thought too, but he's willing to pay by paypal, or
money order, though am considering just asking him for an address, and I'll
drop it off after work and charge him what ever shipping charges it would be by
mail.  Wouldn't be that far out of my way from work.
             Albert.
John Mansfield <johnm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:                 Hi
Albert,

  Good work by the way.

  If this guy is in Goshen, IN why can?t he/she jump in there car and come and
pick it up?
  20 plus miles to the gallon $10.00 for gas versus same for shipping?

  Forest

always stay connected to friends.