[frgeek-michiana] Fwd: Re: Collector Item Compaq LTE 5300 Laptop

  • From: Alex Boits <mwanaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 13:16:55 -0800 (PST)

           Ok we have a person here interested in the Laptops, willing to pay
50 dollars, but wants the item shipped to him in Goshen, anyone have a clue as
to roughly how many pounds this thing will way?  Emailed him will get back to
him about shipping costs.
              Albert.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Never miss an email again!