[frgeek-michiana] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Converting lab to Boris

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 15:36:11 -0500

Goose fixed Boris. The ownerships for xdmcp, gdm and some users and groups
were bolluxed. Goose fixed as many as he had time for and says we can write
a script (tcl project?) that will correct such problems in future server
upgrades.

I dropped Boris at the lab on my way home from MLUG, and we'll install it
Thu.

Tom