[frgeek-michiana] Re: Fujitsu Stylistic 1000 Pen/Tablet Computer

  • From: John Billings <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:36:00 -0500

I am getting involved with a group of people in Chicago interested in
researching evaluation methods.  Since the resolution is below the standard
800x600, wondering if the tablets might be better used as a way to collect
data for evaluations, surveys, keeping notes etc... vs. using them as screens
for workstations.

I think this would be a good way to rescue the tablets which are heading for
the garbage heap.

JohnGnuB