[frgeek-michiana] Fujitsu Stylistic 1000 Pen/Tablet Computer

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:06:45 -0500

Fujitsu Stylistic 1000 Pen/Tablet Computer

Goose, Gnubie and I visited John's Industrial Surplus in Valpo last
Saturday. I gave John general specs on a portable lab. As an alternative to
laptops he suggested the Fujitsu Stylistic 1000 tablet computer. John has
40 of them in stock. The Stylistic 2300 is a better spec match for our
needs (faster cpu, more ram, better display) as is the the IOpener.

John's pen computers have no keyboard or mouse.  But there are lots of
ports and peripherals are available on the Internet. The Stylistic is
rugged. Not sure whether the Stylus boxes at John's are mono or color.
Model 1000 LCD screens are 640x480.

Stylistic 1000 specs

http://gradzone.com/fuji/st1000specs.htm

Stylistic 1000 parts