[frgeek-michiana] Re: Freebox Class

  • From: chuq jackels <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 10:09:43 -0400

I really do not think that is necessary it only takes us about 10 minutes or
so once we get access to the library to go down load up the computers with
the help of the attendee's  and get them downstairs. As far as them having
room to store them I do not think that is going to be a viable option
anyways.
Kevin and I handle the classes quite well, we have plenty of time allotted
to conduct the class. We have just changed around the timing of when they go
get the computers. They help bring them in first thing and put them on the
counter, I run through getting the laptop and everything setup Kevin has
them start filling out the demographic sheets and then we start our class.
So really there is no need to make any changes to the way things are
scheduled.
If for some reason we start running into an issue where we are not able to
get our classes done on time then we can look into other options.

Chuq