[frgeek-michiana] FS: Viewsonic Optiquest Q110

  • From: "Jay Schlatter" <jschlatter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:14:43 -0500

I know the description below says it is a Flatscreen Monitor, but keep in mind
it is NOT an LCD screen. This puppy is huge and takes up lots of real-estate,
but it provides a nice clean crisp picture. In great condition, nothing wrong
with it. Just considering upgrading to a LCD Screen if I can sell this one.

Forsale: Viewsonic Optiquest Q110

 Technical data

*       Compatibility: PC, Mac
*       Display type: CRT, flatscreen monitor
*       Display size (diagonal): 21 inches
*       Diagonal viewable screen size: 20 inches
*       Tube type:
*       Dot/pixel pitch: 0.21mm horizontal, 0.14mm vertical, 0.25mm diagonal
*       Phosphor:
*       Glass surface: antiglare, antistatic treatment
*       Input signals: RGB Analog (0.7V/1.0p-p, 75 ohms)
*       Input connector/cable: 15-pin mini D-sub (detached cable), 3-pin plug
(CEE22)
*       Maximum noninterlaced resolution: 1,600 x 1,200
*       Maximum refresh rate: 90 Hz
*       Horizontal frequency: 30-97 kHz
*       Vertical frequency: 50-160 Hz
*       Maximum display area: 20 inches
*       Power on/off:
*       Key-1/key-2:
*       Left/right:
*       OnView controls: Contrast, brightness, H/V-position, H/V-size, side
pincushion, pin-balance, trapezoid, degauss, color control, language,
parallelogram, tilt, H/V moiré, OSD position, degauss, memory recall
*       Video input: 210 MHz
*       Width: 20.2 inches
*       Height: 22.7 inches
*       Depth: 20.1 inches
*       Weight: 68.2 pounds

Here is my original Packing Slip from TechData:

Customer #:

1051734

Ship To:

GOODWILL INDUSTRIES

Customer Name:

GOODWILL INDUSTRIES

1805 WESTERN AVE

Order #:

6725771
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.techdata.com/reseller/OIindex.asp?SearchValue=6725771%26OStat=6%26SearchCode=RO%20%26OSalesOffCode=S3%20%26Nedi=Y%20%26Edi=N>

Invoice #:

3144232
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.techdata.com/reseller/OIindex.asp?SearchValue=3144232%20%26SearchCode=RI%20%26OStat=6%20%26OSalesOffCode=S3%20%26Nedi=Y%20%26Edi=N>

Customer PO #:

1361

SOUTH BEND, IN 46619

End User PO #:

VERBAL OTTO

Ship Date:

06/27/01

Terms:

NET 20 DAYS

Ship Via:

CUSTOMER PICK UP

Total Containers:

1

Warehouse:

SOUTH BEND, IN

CONTAINER ID:0109154
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.techdata.com/reseller/OIindex.asp?shipdetail=Y%26OrdNo=6725771%26InvNo=3144232%26OStat=6%26OSalesOffCode=S3%26TrackingNo=0109154>

Manufacturer/Description

TD Part#

Mfr Part#

Qty Shpd

Unit $

Ext $

VIEWSONIC CORP

 979553
<https://exchange.goodwill-ni.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.techdata.com/reseller/ordering/scripts/cyber_prodsearch.asp?TD_Part=979553>

 Q110

1

 554.57

 $554.57

Q110 21IN 20VIS .25MM

Serial # Indicator:

Serial #(s):

 708004700801

Subtotal:

 $554.57

Handling:

 $0.00

COD Tags:

 $0.00

Misc Debit/Credit:

 $0.00

Freight:

 $0.00

Tax:

 $0.00

NET AMOUNT:

 $554.57

Asking $95

If you or anyone you know is interested let me know. The monitor is my current
home display and works perfectly. Give 90 day warranty - if anything goes wrong
- I make it right or refund the purchase price.

Email me here if your interested.

Thanks,

     OJ

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>