[frgeek-michiana] FGMLUG List

  • From: Mike Cook <mikecook@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:18:04 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

The FGMLUG list is now online! The people who I Initially subscribed should
have received a welcome message. For anyone who wishes to be subscribed who I
omitted from the initial list, sorry :-(

You can subscribe by sending email to fgmlug-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'subscribe' in the Subject field
OR by visiting the FGMLUG list page at //www.freelists.org/list/fgmlug
OR if all else fails contact me and I will add you manually.

Mike