[frgeek-michiana] Re: FGM Facebook group?

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 15:25:58 -0700 (PDT)

http://freegeekmichiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is the group page. I created both a
Facebook page and group. Again, these can always be edited. The group page can
even receive emails at the above address.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx>
To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 28, 2011, 4:40 PM

Good idea!

Goose

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suggested adding a FGM group page on Facebook to Tom, and he said to post the
idea here on the list. I've got no problem with doing this and maintaining the
Facebook group. Having a group on Facebook might help draw in volunteers or
other interested parties, and since a lot of businesses and other groups,
including non-profits, have pages/profiles/groups on there.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

be in the public domain. Email addresses are removed from the archive but other
items included in the body of the email will be shown.

Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN