[frgeek-michiana] Re: Extra Hands?

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 13:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

I am not sure if I will be able to make it, as I had made plans with my
girlfriend earlier in the week, so not sure what time that will all be. If
anything, might be able to talk her into coming and helping out for a couple of
hours.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."

From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:58 PM

We can use a forklift at Chippewa if Bob
Betz doesn’t need both lifts. However, we’ll have no forklift at SBWD.
Everything will come off the truck with our pallet jack. I don’t have
additional pallet jacks lined up.

Tom

From:
frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  From: Tom Brown < tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

  To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 2:34 PM

  Dale (Neddeau) called and said he would help. His son Mark
  probably can’t due to work schedule at new job. Goose says he’ll be there
  unless his knee gives him trouble.

  Tom

  From:
  frgeek-michiana-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Move warehouse the Saturday

    To: "FreeGeek Michiana" < frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 6:03 AM

    I assume we
    will start loading the rental truck at Chippewa around 9:00 AM, but
    possibly earlier, this Saturday. Once I find out when I can pick up the
    rental truck, I can make a final announcement. I also need to purchase two
    used pallet jacks ($50 ea.), if possible, so we can unload the truck more
    quickly at SBWD.

    If we don't finish the job on Saturday, we will continue on Sunday since
    the truck can be returned anytime before Monday morning.

    PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it
    to be in the public domain.

    To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .

    The archive is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

    You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list
    website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana