[frgeek-michiana] Re: Extra Hands?

  • From: "Tom Brown" <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:34:57 -0400

Dale (Neddeau) called and said he would help. His son Mark probably can't
due to work schedule at new job. Goose says he'll be there unless his knee
gives him trouble.

Tom

  _____

From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Move warehouse the Saturday
To: "FreeGeek Michiana" <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"FreeGeekMichiana_dev" <fgm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 6:03 AM

I assume we will start loading the rental truck at Chippewa around 9:00 AM,
but possibly earlier, this Saturday. Once I find out when I can pick up the
rental truck, I can make a final announcement. I also need to purchase two
used pallet jacks ($50 ea.), if possible, so we can unload the truck more
quickly at SBWD.

If we don't finish the job on Saturday, we will continue on Sunday since the
truck can be returned anytime before Monday morning.

PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it
to be in the public domain.

The archive is available at
//www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the list
website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana