[frgeek-michiana] Re: Decision

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:05:36 -0400

While we were inspecting the SBWD site, the board informally discussed improvements we might make. Most of the investment will be in soap and paint to begin with. We may build or buy shelving. We may build workbenches and add lighting fixtures to the workbenches. The workbenches and shelving will be portable so, if we go elsewhere, the improvements travel with us.

Dale is going to build a cantenna so we can try to obtain Internet access from the RBHS office across the street. If that doesn't work, Mike has a parabolic dish antenna to try. If our attempts to piggyback on RBHS' wireless router fail, we will need to pay for our own Internet access.

Tom

john jones wrote:

Is FGM still gonna invest money in fixxing the SBWD building or are just gonna set it up as it is since were on a 6 month trial basis?
    From: john jones <rainman121065@xxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Decision
    To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 7:43 PM

    Havent seen any posts. Can anybody tell me whats goin on with the
    move,, or what was decided at the meeting at the meeting
    Wedensday??????

    --- On *Mon, 10/26/09, Richard Zimmerman /< csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx >/*

    From: Richard Zimmerman < csxt@xxxxxxxxxxx >
    Subject: [frgeek-michiana] Re: Move warehouse this Saturday
    To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Monday, October 26, 2009, 1:04 PM

    Nope, it's all good. Everything got moved faster then expected.
    All we have to do is vote to accept SBWD (or Langlab) and get busy!

    Goose

    Mike Cook wrote:
    > ps
    > Sorry I was a no show for the move. I have been sick since
    Wednesday night (much better now). I was pretty sure no one else
    wanted what I had plus I didn't think I could have contributed
    much. If we have anything else left out at Chippewa that will fit
    in my car I'm willing to make a run after the board meeting.

    -- Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
    Mishawaka , IN

    ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. **
    PLEASE don't post personal or sensitive information unless you
    wish for it to be in the public domain.

    To post to the list send email to frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx .
    The archive is available at
    //www.freelists.org/archives/frgeek-michiana/

    You may unsubscribe or change your list settings by going to the
    list website at //www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana