[frgeek-michiana] Re: Cheap monitor for eee

  • From: Phil Goldbach <shadowvar8541@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:21:59 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, try Tigerdirect, Radioshack, etc. You should be able to pick up a
15 inch LCD for relatively cheap nowadays, unless you're referring to a
flat screen CRT style monitor...then we've got a few around the
warehouse that *should* work.

Phil Goldbach

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."