[frgeek-michiana] Can't find Ed

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeGeek Michiana <frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 12:00:43 -0500

If anybody knows how to contact Ed Bosa, please let me know.

I tried this weekend to deliver his FreeBox. The phone listing in the directory is out of date, and the address appears dated too. No one at the apartment building, which is the listed address, knew him. There were no names on doors or mailboxes in the building.

If I can't reach Ed, a neighbor of mine needs a computer. She is willing to deman or do work for FGM from her home. Her husband, a truck driver, is on the road a lot so she can't always make it to the warehouse. She is disabled and cannot work a straight job.