[frgeek-michiana] Re: CSSAAM Project

  • From: Tom Brown <tbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frgeek-michiana@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:41:28 -0500

It falls somewhere between FreeLabs and FreeLans. I would accept it in
either so FreeLans is ok. Maybe we need a "Nerds for Nonprofits" subprogram
in FreeLans to cover training and consulting.

Tom

At 11:16 AM 6/3/03 -0500, you wrote:
>Tom, would you consider the CSSAAM project part of the FreeLan program?
>
>I added this line to the end of the proposal.
>>>>

>Other FGM Programs
>
>Students will be invited to take part in other FGM programs, like the
FreeBox

website at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>

at <//www.freelists.org/webpage/frgeek-michiana>