[Fundraisers Forum] fundraising job

  • From: <kh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ron Allswang" <ron.allswang@xxxxxxxxx>, <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:27:20 +0300

Hi all,

I came across this fundraising job in case anyone is interested. I’ve never
worked on a percentage fee of the amount donated before, but 20% does sound
rather high. Maybe not.

Kate Hallgren

      JOBS: Freelance fundraiser needed
      Posted by Israel Aid Mission (Tel Aviv) Monday, 03 June 2013 3:05 PM

        Reply by email  | Forward | Online safetyShare on emailShare on
printShare on favoritesShare on twitterShare on linkedinShare on facebook
      The Israel Aid Mission, Israel's volunteer disaster rescue team, is
seeking motivated freelance fundraisers. Ideal candidates have solid
connections to benevolent philanthropists in their home communities and are
prepared to approach these individuals on behalf of the organization.
Fundraisers shall receive 20% of all funds cleared (less transfer fees) to the
organization.
      Contact Davey Smith, IAM Director, at 054 719 6980 or
director@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more information.

      www.IsraelAidMission.org