[Fundraisers Forum] Seminar: Techniques for Successful Social Media Engagement

  • From: פוגל יהושוע <jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2012 13:11:41 +0200

Hello Fellow Forumites,

There are still a few places left in a free seminar that I am running this
coming Monday, November 5th.

Details are below.

Please email me at jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx> if you would
like to attend.

Shabbat Shalom,

Shuey

Shuey Fogel
Head of Solutions for Nonprofits
U Bank Ltd  •  32 Keren HaYesod St. Jerusalem 91040 ISRAEL
Country Code: 972  •  Work: 2-5600-218  •  Fax: 2-5611-014  •  New Cell:
54-7722-686
________________________________
U-Bank: Nonprofit Solutions is excited to announce its next seminar

SOCIAL MEDIA = ENGAGEMENT.  ENGAGEMENT = ?

Monday, November 5th
9:30 – 11:00am
U-Bank: Jerusalem Branch, 32 Keren Hayesod St.

This seminar is being offered free-of-charge, though space is limited.
For more information or to RSVP: jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx>

Social media strategist Ephraim Gopin will delve into techniques to
successfully craft social media into a tool for connecting with a charity's
community and stakeholders.  Ephraim will also discuss the advantages and
intended audiences of some of the new platforms.  The seminar will include 30
minutes for Q&A.

Please note:

 *   This seminar is intended for people that are already using social media
platforms for their nonprofit.
 *   The lecture will be given in English. Based on demand, a follow up lecture
in Hebrew is possible.

ABOUT THE PRESENTOR

Ephraim spent a decade in nonprofits where he did everything from CEO to PR,
marketing, event organization, fundraising, grant writing and everything in
between.  He now works with charities, e-commerce, and hi-tech companies
crafting social media strategies to help engage the target audience, create
brand awareness, cultivate relationships & eventually generate leads for
sales/donations.  An integral part of his work includes website usability,
navigation testing, and competitive analysis.

Ephraim has been featured at conferences and his articles have appeared in
today's leading social media and fundraising publications; such as, Fundraising
Success Magazine, eJewish Philanthropy, NPTalk, FundChat, Selfish Giving, and
Kyle Lacy's Social Media Blog.

More on Ephraim's expertise is available on his site,
FundraisinIsFun<http://fundraisinisfun.com/>.

U-BANK: NONPROFIT SOLUTIONS

This event is part of U-Bank: Nonprofit Solutions ongoing lecture series and is
an integral part of our larger goal to save our nonprofit clients time, money,
and hassle.   For more information or to arrange a free consultation, please
contact: Shuey Fogel, Head of Solutions for Nonprofits
jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jfogel@xxxxxxxxxx>

SAVE THE DATE!

U-Bank will host Laura Solomon, a USA attorney specializing in nonprofits, on
the morning of November 27th.  Mrs. Solomon's first
lecture<http://nonprofitbanker.com/regulations/u-s-regulations/usa-state-solicitation-regulations-are-fierce-far-reaching/>
 in August was a huge success and we are excited to be hosting her again.  Her
topic this time will be on "Establishing and Properly Managing an American
'Friends Of' Organization."  Details to follow.

Looking forward to seeing you there,