[Fundraisers Forum] Communications and Development

  • From: Chava Brown <chava.brown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 13:15:48 +0300

Shalom and Shana Tova to everyone on the list,

I would be most appreciative if those of you interested in additional
part-time communications and development staff would consider me as a
candidate. I have been working in non-profit, educational and governmental
organizations for nearly fifteen years, including here in Israel. I am
pursuing an M.A. in Nonprofit Management and Leadership at the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem for the coming academic year, and therefore I am
seeking part-time work starting after the chagim.

I am ideally seeking a position as part of the communications and
development department of an established non-profit organization, working
as part of a team under an experienced director of development. I am
attaching a one-page resume, but you are invited to view my LinkedIn profile
<http://il.linkedin.com/in/chavabrown/> for a more details.

Thanks so much and Gmar Chatima Tova,
Chava

Chava Brown