[Fundraisers Forum] Referral

  • From: "Lauren Dellar" <laurengdellar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <frforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 17:01:00 +0200

Dear colleagues,

Attached you will find the CV of Rachel Jetter, a young woman who recently made
aliyah and moved to Jerusalem after having secured a job here.

Funding for the job fell through and she is now seeking work in our field. This
is what she writes:

"I love being in the educational and social justice world and have experience
in a range of skills including fundraising, marketing, social media, and
management however I'm also looking for something to get my foot in the door as
an assistant or a secretary."

I do not know Rachel but I think we would all like to help an eager olah!

Anyone who might have a lead should be in touch with Rachel directly.

Shavua tov,

Lauren