[Fundraisers Forum] Re: Canadian Donations

  • From: David Morris - Magen <davidm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Naomi Marmon Grumet <naomi.grumet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:59:21 +0300

Magen has used Neeman Foundation for Canadian donors - worked well for us.

http://neemanfoundation.com/

POC is Haim Katz - <theneemanfoundation@xxxxxxxxx>

Best Regards
David

--
Best Regards
David

David Morris
CEO, Magen

*"Magen" - Creating a Safer Community for Kids*

DavidM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tel:    02-9999.*6*7*8*
Cell:   050-8489001

Web: www.MagenProtects.org