[freetech] Re: W32.Klez.gen.mm

  • From: "<The Entity!>" <INCOGNITO@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freetech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 10:33:23 -0400

W32.Klez.gen@mm is a mass-mailing worm that will send itself to all email
addresses in the Microsoft Outlook Address Book.

The subject and attachment name of incoming emails are randomly chosen. The
attachment will have one of the following extensions: .bat, .exe, .pif or .scr.

The worm may include a virus that will destroy all files on the 13th of March
and September.

Table with 4 columns and 5 rows

Symantec Security Response