[freetech] Re: W32.Klez.gen.mm

  • From: "Samuel Proulx" <samuelp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freetech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 09:14:26 -0400

I guess I'm just lucky, I haven't gotten the virus at all yet.  I think it
may have something to do with the rogers mail servers, as ever since I moved
off @home to rogers I haven't gotten a single virus or peace of junk mail.
With @home I got junk mail every day, and a virus once a month.
--
                Samuel Proulx - samuelp@xxxxxxxxxx