[freeroleplay] Re: Zaenar

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:11:56 +0000

Samuel Penn wrote:
> This may be the way to go - people adding flesh to the bones, where
> the bones have already been decided by a much smaller core.

This is sort of what I envisaged: a central idea or vision of a world
that people work around and submit ideas for.

>>Does this mean you would be interested working on this project?
>
> Given an infinite amount of time, probably yes. However, if I've
> got any cool ideas, I'm more likely to fit them into Habisfern than
> somewhere else, so I'm unlikely to be a significant contributor.
> However, Habisfern has some definite limitations (thou shalt not
> add another race without a really, really good reason), so there's
> a chance it could be an outlet for some ideas I have.

Cool, it would be great to have an outlet for all those ideas we think
are cool but dismiss from our settings.

If anyone is interested in taking over this project, please let me know.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free Roleplaying Community