[freeroleplay] Re: Moving the mailing list?

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:10:04 +0100

On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 18:04 +0100, Samuel Penn wrote:
> First, if you want to change the list, go for it. Whatever is
> easier for you. I use the Courier mailing list manager for the lists

I'll definitely check it out :)

> > If people would prefer to use forums instead of the mailing list I would
> > be more than happy to switch. The Drupal CMS already has a forum plug-in
> > included so it would be trivial to add this feature to the site.
>
> The problem I find with forums is that I don't read them, unless
> I'm looking for a particular bit of information.

I would agree: I think forums are better for high traffic conversation.
I think the general consensus is to move away from freelists.org and
move to a new mailing list. Unless anyone has any objections I'll get
started on this.

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free RPG Community

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by Infocarriers Anti-Virus / Anti-SPAM solution. This message is
believed to have been cleaned from all harmful viral contents.

For further information don't hesitate to contact a member of
staff at solutions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx