[freeroleplay] Moving the mailing list?

  • From: Ricardo Gladwell <president@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FRPGC <freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:48:15 +0100

Hi All,

Now that our hosting has moved to the new server we have a lot more
control about what we can host. With this in mind, I've been thinking
about moving the FRPGC mailing list from freelists.org to the server and
hosting it ourselves.

There are a number of reasons for doing this, mainly because
freelists.org has a couple of quirky 'features': there is no way of
seeing who is and isn't subscribed to the list, attachments are stripped
from incoming emails, and some people are having trouble posting to the
list.

Please, let me know what you guys think, objections, etc?

Kind regards...

--
Ricardo Gladwell
President, Free RPG Community

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by Infocarriers Anti-Virus / Anti-SPAM solution. This message is
believed to have been cleaned from all harmful viral contents.

For further information don't hesitate to contact a member of
staff at solutions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx