[freeroleplay] Re: How big is my monster?

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:12:24 +0100

On Sunday 28 September 2003 23:16, James Jensen wrote:
> > So... any thoughts? Does a blue whale deserve to have Size 100 (and
> > therefore 100 body levels)? Should it be larger? Smaller?
>
> How is this done in the World of Darkness games? That has a body levels
> system that seems similar to YAGS, but I can't remember if they put down
> any guidelines for animals in general.

To be honest, WoD isn't a setting I'd consider raiding for game
mechanics when I'm going for a semi-realistic solution.

They do list a warhorse as having one body level more than a
typical person however, so not a great deal of change as size
goes up.

--
Sam.                                         http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/