[freeroleplay] Re: FRINGE Wiki

  • From: Samuel Penn <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freeroleplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 12:06:19 +0100

On Tuesday 29 July 2003 14:52, Ricardo Gladwell wrote:

> In the meantime, if you'd like to fiddle with the wiki, touch up FRINGE
> here and there and generally have a play, please be my guest.

Browsing through the FRINGE stuff, I've found some things I dislike.
Now, I could just change the rules to suite how I like an RPG to do
things, but I realise not everyone will agree with me. If I just
changed the rules to make them 'better', someone would just come
along and change them back, and we'd end up with no commentary on
why the changes got made/unmade.

What would be good, if it was possible to add comments to a page.
That way someone could add 'how about doing it this way?', and
list an alternative rule, and see whether people agree.

How should such rule 'improvement' suggestions be done?

--
Sam.                                         http://www.bifrost.demon.co.uk/