[freelists-users] Re: Word wrap in archives

  • From: Nhan Van Chu <nvc0@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Drew <drewmeister3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 19:00:49 -0700 (PDT)

> In Outlook: 'Tools' > 'Options' > 'Mail Format' (TAB) >
  'Message Format' (SECTION) > 'Settings...' (BUTTON).

Drew,

No dice.

In my Outlook 2000 (MS Office 2000), at the 'Message Format'
(SECTION), there is _no_ 'Settings...' (BUTTON) ???

Even with the selection of "Plain Text"  I tested by sending a very
long sentence and when I received it with Pine, the line is still left
untouched, ie no word wrap (w/ CR, of course)

Nathan