[freelists-users] Re: Out of Office Messages

  • From: Mark Brandt <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelists-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:43:36 -0500

Set up in your administrivia file to block "office" or "out of office" Then
when this appears, it will come to you for moderation and you can delete it.
Only problem with this is if "office" is used a lot in your discussions. I have
it set for mine because I have a few that cause problems. Works great and only
occasionally is it a legitiment post.

Mark