[freefalcon-developers] Introduction of myself as new subscriber on the dev-list

  • From: Mark Tigelaar <m_tigelaar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <freefalcon-developers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 09:41:28 +0000

Hi all, After contacting Peter on possibilities for future work on the amazing
FreeFalcon version of F4, he pointed me in the direction of the freelists.org
where freefalcon-developers is the list for the dev-team. At least I hope I
understood this correct.  I did subscribe on the freelists.org but , probably
because of having no rights to see anything, I found noone to get in touch
with, or to introduce myself. So, I hope I can get this sorted with this email.
Hope to hear from you guys soon (with instructions what the following steps
are) High regards,Mark