[freeezinecontent] Making Life Easier and More Fun With Instant Audio

  • From: Bill Platt <articles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: FreeEzineContent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 04:44:01 -0500

Article Title:  Making Life Easier and More Fun With Instant Audio
Article Author:  Richard D. Bailey
Article Copyright: 2004

Article URL:
   http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/b/instant-audio.shtml

Article Autoresponder:
   mailto:instant-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author Contact Email:
   mailto:rbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Formatted to 65 Characters per Line
Word Count: 1025 words

This article was written by Richard D. Bailey.
The only role of http://thePhantomWriters.com and
http://Article-Distribution.com is in the actual
distribution of this article to you.

TERMS OF REPRINT - Publication Rules

This is a Free-Reprint article. The only requirements for
publishing this article are:

* You must leave the article and resource box unedited. You are
  not allowed to change our recommendations, nor are you allowed
  to change the context of the article.

* You may not use this article in UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email).
  Email distribution of this article MUST be opt-in email only.

* We ask that you forward a copy of the ezine or newsletter
  that contains the article inside to the author at:
  mailto:rbailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

* If you post this article on a website, you MUST set any URL's
  in the body of the article and most especially in the Author's
  Resource Box as hyperlinks. We request that you also send us a
  copy of the URL where you have posted this article.

If you find any of the rules to be unsavory or unacceptable, please
do not publish this article. While we are happy to make the content
available to you for your own use, we must insist on having our rules
and *Terms of Reprint* honored in full.

Thank you for adhering to these four very simple rules.

Making Life Easier and More Fun With Instant Audio
Copyright © 2004, Richard D. Bailey
Client By Design
http://www.clientbydesign.com

As an Internet Entrepreneur and professional Marketer for over 8
years, I must admit that I was getting bored with the Internet
and Information Technology in general. I no longer looked
forward to the latest so-called break-through innovations. Since
they would, almost-always, turn out to be recycled products or
ideas that served no real purpose except to collect dust on my
shelf or collect virtual dust on my hard-drive. I was also tired
of the coldness, isolation and lack of human contact that
reliance on PDAs, instant messaging, email, message boards and
web sites can bring to people like myself running an online
business. I wanted to break free of this boredom and thankfully
my prayers were answered, ironically, by a technology called
Instant Audio.

Instant Audio, is really not a break-through for simply allowing
anyone to put audio on a web site. After all, using web site
audio is not new. The real break-through comes from the fact
that it's easy and simple to use. We're talking (hassle-free)
web based audio with limitless possibilities. All you need is a
little imagination and you can soon open up a new world of
interaction with web site visitors, customers, prospects, family
and friends.

What is Instant Audio?

It is a web based service that allows you to record your voice
by uploading existing audio content, by computer microphone or
by telephone/cell-phone. Once recordings are made, you can then
cut/paste special code to your site's web pages that will allow
your recordings to play when people visit your web site or when
they click on a special link through email, usually, in the form
of an audio Postcard. Visit
<http://www.clientbydesign.com/instant-audio.html> for more info
or to start using it today.

Think of the possibilities:

You can create talking audio products of all types from audio
ebooks to audio instruction manuals that almost anyone can
listen to without any special equipment, since most modern
computers already have soundcards and full audio support
available.

If you're a software developer, you can easily record your
user-guide, or sections of it, by voice and then walk your
customers through demos, program setup or even give them a bonus
how-to section or even audio FAQs.

If you're an author wanting to break out into new technologies
or ways to present your info, then try recording an audio ebook.
It's so simple, that it's ridiculous. All you need is an ebook
generator/compiler program or a PDF maker that allows you to
create live hyper links (hyper-links are clickable buttons,
text, objects, etc that will jump to important content when
clicked. In this case, the important content will be your
Instant Audio recordings or links to your web site or web page
where your readers can access your audio content). Just create a
simple PDF document or compiled ebook with a table of contents
(links to your recordings) and your reader's tired eyes can now
rest while they relax and listen to your training, teaching or
story (whether fact or fiction). Ebooks of this type can be
easily distributed thanks to their small file size. Since you're
linking to your audio, you really don't need to worry about
downloadable file size.

Visit:
<http://www.clientbydesign.com/epublish.html> for more info on
creating ebooks and interactive documents.

If you're a business owner: Try greeting web site visitors when
they get to your site or announce the days news or specials.
Walk them through your order form to be sure they don't run away
and you can also congratulate them on your order “thank you”
pages and tell them what to do next (reduce your customer's
confusion and anxiety) or offer a special deal. Just be sure to
do it with excitement in your voice and your customer/prospect
will also be excited.

You can also create talking ads where your internet based ads or
even print ads take prospects to a web page where they can
listen to your Instant Audio content. Or build credibility by
getting existing customers to call in to leave a voice
testimonial for new prospects to hear on your web site.

If you're a speaker/trainer: Try putting snippets of your
training, seminars or other materials on your site for visitors
to hear. Consider doing a motivation of the day snippet or sound
bite and have fun while encouraging others. You'll make new fans
and contacts who will get to hear your voice 24 hours a day
seven days a week.

If you're a newsletter publisher: Try creating a talking
newsletter. With all the junk email cluttering up email these
days, it would be a breath of fresh air to listen to a
newsletter or two. Hey, you will also be contributing to the
preservation of your reader's eye-sight. Just add audio links in
your email or send the reader to your web site where they can
listen to your current issue.

If you want to create your own radio show: Go ahead, lock
yourself in your bathroom studio J with a lap-top and a mike and
go to town. Record your audio and allow others to access
pre-recorded audio from your web site.

If you want to say hello to family and friends: Imagine giving
an audio greeting or driving directions from your wedding or
family reunion web site. Now visitors can hear your voice and
reconnect with you from anywhere around the world. You can also
send them an audio postcard, just to say hello.

I can go on and on with Instant Audio ideas. The point is, you
have to use your imagination to add to those I've given you or
to come up with your own.

Instant Audio is a lot of fun and I believe it will help lead to
many more life-changing web innovations for everyday people. If
you don't believe me, just visit the web sites of most
successful internet authors, marketers and developers and you'll
probably hear their voice coming from an Instant Audio player.

Resource Box:
Certified Guerilla Marketing Coach, Richard Bailey is an
Internet entrepreneur with 8+ years of technology based
marketing experience. Experience Instant Audio:
http://www.ClientByDesign.com/instant-audio.html

For more articles by this author, please visit:

http://thePhantomWriters.com/free_content/d/index.shtml#Richard_D._Bailey