Re: [ZossPens] Relief pens

  • From: ETM <ETMaddox@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, FP Talk List <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 00:33:51 -0500

Last time I was checking them, I was looking at
them on Max's website.  I was interested in at
least one because I have a small collection of
Esterbrooks and wanted to add a Relief.  They also
occasionally appear on eBay.

Is Max here?  Do you have any to point us to to
look at Max, any comments about the pens?

Elaine

Not everything that can be counted counts,
and not everything that counts can be counted.
--Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Hello Allen

On Tuesday, March 6, 2007, you wrote

> Was looking at an old (1993) copy of the
> Journal of the Writing Equipment
> Society tonight and saw a copy of an old ad for
> Relief Fountain Pens.  In
> the late 1930s they seem to have featured Oblique and Stub nibs.

> Any of our English members (or English Pen
> fanciers) know anything about
> these???

> Al Besser

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.