Re: [ZossPens] NY Pen Show Sept 18. Anyone else going?

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sarj Minhas <sarj_minhas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 08:41:10 +0000

Hey, calcs woulda been right easy if you knew what you you wanted for your own pens ;)  LOL

  Look forward to seeing you

  regards

  daivd

  Quoting Sarj Minhas <sarj_minhas@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Dave, I'll be there.
Look forward to picking up where we left off in LA.
I'll try and make sure you don't dazzle me with your advanced algebra when
it comes to any pen negotiations we may have ;o)

Should be a blast.

Cheers
Sarj
Sarj Minhas
Ie-mail:  sarj_minhas@xxxxxxxxxx

"isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
03/09/2008 05:06

fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[ZossPens] NY Pen Show Sept 18. Anyone else going?

Curious if anyone besides me is going to the NY/NJ Pen Show the weekend of
Sept 18?

I've missed but one round of this modern incarnation of the show (holiday
weekend) and am very happy to be able to make it this year.

I'm hoping to add a couple nice old pens to my personal collection, grab a
couple oodles for resale,  and bring some to sell.
The show has been quite well run.
Hope to see some listfolk there.

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.