Waterman Pencils Today I must be crazy to make these Very low prices from 10% off to 20% off

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <pens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 14:58:34 +0100

Good afternoon All

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk <http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/>

Today I must be crazy to make these Very low prices from 10% off to 20% off

All Vintage Waterman Pencil on home page

Under New Items and Special Categories #5 for Pencils  inc Patrician,
Patricia, Nurses, Hundred Year

Ring Top, Skywriter. NPT, 4color Pencil, and modern Pencil

Gold 10% Off   http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=20

Silver 15% Off  http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=23

GFT  15% Off   http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=19

BHR 20% Off   http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=40

RHR 20% Off   http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=29

Ripple 20% http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/collections.asp?pg=22

Plastic 20 Off in all colors from USA, Canada, France, England

Will also sell off my Pen and Pencil Box's and Cases 15% off

Waterman gold only #2

http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/news_nibs.asp

Email maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx

Waterman Pen Book Waterman Past and Present
http://www.vintagewatermanpens.co.uk/pics/w8976.jpg

The First Six Decades this is a new paperback 112 Pages pens only

$33 today post free. Ship world wide make a great gift