Vacumania 60 old pens added. webite update.

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:35:25 +0000 (UTC)

Greetings,

Well, I finally have the darn thing up n' running.

http://www.vacumania.com/websitesales/newpens.htm

60+ vintage pens. Enough killer Snorks I suspect  to keep my claim
alive for having the broadest and deepest array of Snorks on the web
for the last couple years.

Lots of Vacumatic, including couple scarce/funky variants/models.

Flex nibs.

This... that... da udder thing. Whatever.

Do peek about. Please be tolerant of typos. Final word on pricing is mine, even
if I did accidently list an Empire "51" at $25.

Input on typos/errors always welcomed. You kind collectors and  customers are
the beta testers.

So far the newly-listed pens page shows all the new stock, but I should have
them incorporated into the make/model pages soon.

questions to isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And, no, I'm NOT selling the striped Balance.

best regards

David Isaacson