Re: Tucson Az on Feb

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 17:16:13 -0700

Imagine that, Max. All the way from Paris to the Gem show in Tucson. Well,
it is one of Tucson's greatest claims to fame. Largest show of that sort in the
world.

If it should be Tucson's good fortune to host M. Davis in the future, please
let me know and a meeting for some good food and libations will be
arranged. The show is ending up as we speak.

I rarely go as my only interest in Gems and minerals is from the natural
history point of view. Their etiology and occurence are my fascination. I was
a docent at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum for 5+ years, and spent
many hours interpreting natural history for the visitors.

It's such interests that qualify me as an old fuddy duddy and prime material
for an interest in FPs! <G>

Roger

On 14 Feb 2006 at 22:21, Max Davis wrote, at least in part:

> Hi Roger
> for the 13 i went to Tucson, each feb for the gem and mineral show in
> the last of my 15 year by that time i was a pen dealer and i put my
> pens out with my gemstones each year it was a fun place to go gem
> dealer from arond the world more than 3000 dealer and each year it
> got biger AS I IN paris from the last three year i do not se all my
> old buddy's so if some of you come to paris Max would like to see you
> email me and you can go to the french market on the weekends Regards
> Max http://www.conwaystewartpens.co.uk/images/logo_anglais.gif

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.