The World Wide Pen Club http://wwpenclub.com

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:09:06 +0100

In this day and age we need to have a larger network of Buyer and Seller

That are active

If we see and work with the same group we do not get the opportunity to find the Pen, Pencil, or what we need

The New Pen Club has just started over the last two week it has been tested

And  is working fine lot of Information, Blogs. Monthly Articles,

Were to find different things we all need as pen collectors

Information on shows this club is not only for pen collectors also there are more then 150

Calligraphy Clubs world wide I think we can get together 3000 to 5000 member in the first year so we can trade, Buy and sell to a large group of we hope new friends

Please give the site a good look at you fine it very interesting

If you like to join in and post info about you collecting, and about the pens you want to find I sure you find lot of responses world wide

The World Wide Pen Club http://wwpenclub.com

Last week the Pen club of India Joint and the new member from India

Ok what is the story with India there were lot of Pen Made in England for India

The old pen most of them were eyedropper pens we do not see these day

In 2009 it free to all to join

Looking forward to meet new Collectors from country

We all can enjoy this and the price is right it free this year give it a go

over the weekend we will start the posting

Regards
Max Davis
Paris
if you like to have a response you must put you email address in the posting

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.