Sailor pen Update - 1911 Profit and Classic in Rhodium Trim

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:59:11 EST

I've not sent out a Sailor update to the lists  for awhile, so I'll provide a
bit of information that will help you pen  consumers make some informed
decisions about Sailor pens. Rather than just  unload a bunch of information at
once, I'll provide several updates over the  next few weeks. The purpose of
this
is not necessarily to generate business for  myself, but rather allow you to
go to your dealer of choice and check things  out. As always, you can contact
me for a confidential price quote and I'll be  happy to oblige.

My web site ran into snags and I'm looking for a new  host. I'll have it up
within the next month or so, I hope, and will be giving  the full scoop there
so as to not take up bandwidth elsewhere.

This first  update concerns the availability of the 1911 Sailor Profit in
black and rhodium  trim and the 1911 clear demo in rhodium trim AKA the
"Classic".

These  pens are being discontinued and are in very limited availability. I
will be  ordering in just a few more and that will likely be it. As of right
now
they are  available in fine, medium or music nibs. I believe these are
beautiful pens and  would strongly recommend that you pick one of these up if
you're
thinking about  it at all.

Finally for this short update, Sailor is releasing some new  pens at very
good price points, including the Sapporo, which is a smaller  version of the
Professional Gear series, and the Sapporo mini. These pens are  available in
both
rhodium and gold trim. The Professional Gear also received a  make over, and
is available in both rhodium and gold trim. The Sapporo is fitted  with 14k
nibs, and the PG with 21 K nibs. They will be available with XF, F, M,  B,
music
and zoom nibs.

Retail on the PG series is $275, with the Sapporo  retailing at $150, and the
Sapporo mini is retailing at $135.

So, contact  your favorite Sailor dealer for more information. I can provide
you with a  sample photo of the pens if you'd like. Just email me. I'll have
these photos  posted very soon I hope, at least on Photobucket.

Best!
Jim  Sanders
Sailor Dealer
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.