Reduced Prices- Aurora LE, Delta Fountain Pens-Still have Platinum & Kaweco Pens

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:57:40 EDT

I've posted several ads on the Pentrace green board with photos and full
descriptions. Contact me if you'd like either more information or photos of the

pens being mentioned. The Aurora and Delta pens will go to Ebay for auction if
 we can't move them in the next couple of days. Last reduction in price.

Email _poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)

Best!
Jim

1.Aurora pens; all with boxes, warranties; as new condition.
Mare -  medium 18k nib; unopened ink bottle; MSRP $695; reduced to $280-now
just  $260.
Italian Flag pens in white or red; 18k med nibs; MSRP $595; were $265  each;
now just $240. Take both for $450.

2. Delta We (way) AKA the "Lucky" pen; new in the box. Red/white with  fine
Delta nib. MSRP $435; was reduced to $295- now just $275. Postage in US
included. Better than Ebay price!

3. Have 2 Sailor aluminum pens; fine  nibs; w/storage box and mini-converter.
were $45 each-now just $35  each.
Postage in US included.

4. Kaweco Classic or Ice fountain pens;  medium steel nibs; all colors
available except for Classic black. Retail $16;  $11 each with clips. $10.50
each
for two or more pens.
$2.50 additional  postage. I'll pick up the postage if 3 or more pens are
purchased.

5.  Kaweco Art Sport all acrylic fountain pens. Have all 4 colors in stock;
Mambo,  Blues, Samba and Tango. Medium steel nibs; with rubber storage box;
clip. MSRP  $100. Weekend special was only $70 including shipping in the US.
Now
just  $65!

6. Platinum music nibbed pens in stock: Celluloid Koi; 3776 ribbed  pen in
black; and 3776 music nib "Maestro". Contact me for the best price on the
planet.

Thanks for looking.
Contact me at poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx for  prices on Platinum pens and/or to
purchase anything listed.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.