Re: Q & A

  • From: "Adam Frank" <adamfrank64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 21:24:21 -0500

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Max Davis <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Question  & Answer
>
> Q & A
>
> I like to have infomation
>
> 1. Are you a left handed?

No.

> Q & A
>
> 2. Are you Calligrapher?

Yes

> Did you find a Calligraphy Pen?

Yes, several.

> Would you buy a pen that you can buy an extra Nib feed and Section (Maybe 2
> different sections) so you could maybe use two or three different
> Calligraphy Nibs ( yes in Gold )

No - I've had a few and not used the feature of swapping out sections, since
the cartridge, etc is connected to the nipple and the swapped-out section
needs to be cleaned anyway, I ended up using them like regular pens and not
taking advantage of the swap-ability.  And I didn't use them enough to make
it worthwhile to keep all the sections inked.

> Q & A
>
> 3 Did you find that super Flexible Nib for your self in the perfect pen
> that
> was affordable?

Yes

> Happy New Year to you as well.