Pencils and more Pencils and yes i have leads

  • From: "Max Davis" <maxpen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pens@xxxxxxxx>, "pen list" <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 22:13:43 +0100

Pencils & More Pencils

Silver Hicks - Cartier Pencil hand hammered today only $40

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn7379.jpg

3 Stylomine 303 Pencils made in France sold today $37 each

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn4477.jpg

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn4475.jpg

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn4473.jpg

Sold today $37 each

Conway Stewart Pencils

Mint Cardinal Red Conway no 2 Conway Stewart London

Today price $200  http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0983.jpg

Duro Point Mint pencil Black with red top rare model

Today price $200  http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0984.jpg

Superb Mint Pencil and mint Box Nippy Pencil with gold imprint

Today price $200  http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0989.jpg

The Peacock's Plumage Duro Point 2C pencil

Today price $100 http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0758.jpg

The rarest Pencils made by Conway Stewart it is a Yellow Jazz

Today price $200 http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0248.jpg

If you have the pen I may have the matching Pencils

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0583.jpg

And for the man that has everything this is the very Best
$450 and it is a bargain

Mint sticker boxed

http://www.1001pens.com/pics/pn0310.jpg

Shipping world wide only $10 a box with tracking number

Payment with PayPal

watermanbook@xxxxxxxxxx

and for the important Christmas Gift

http://watermanbook.com

Will ship world wide
watermanbook@xxxxxxxxx

and I do sell vintage Leads for lot of brands just ask me

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per instructions
to complete the process.