Pen Dealer's lament...

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pens <pens@xxxxxxxx>, fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 18:35:09 +0000 (UTC)

This just keeps happening so I thought I'd toss the notion out to see if this
is common elsewhere.

One of the charms of pretending to be an internet pusher of old pens is having
the pens listed sometimes for years before attracting the eye of a customer.
What I've had happen repeatedly is having a pen sit on the website perhaps
months or even years, only then to have two or even three people ask to buy it
in the span of hours or days. All the involved pens have been nice but not of
outrageous rarity or cachet.

Just curious if anyone else who keeps pens on the web notices similar pattern.

I'm ok with "when it rains it pours"... but really!

regards

David