Pelikan Cities Pen, Shanghai B-Nib - Nice Price!

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 21:29:19 EST

I have a Pelikan, M620 sized fountain pen, one of the sold out  Cities
collection, the Shanghai. This beautiful pen is done in yellow-orange
translucent
material and has an 18k Broad nib that you can exchange for no  charge (except
shipping) from ChartPak. You can view some photos on John  Mottishaw's site;
he does a great job at this so why compete?

_http://www.nibs.com/PelikanM620Shanghai.htm_
(http://www.nibs.com/PelikanM620Shanghai.htm)

While you're there look at some of the nice pens he has up for  sale, and
check out his nib customization. (I don't get a kick back for this  plug :-)

These pens are hard to find. This one has been used but is  flushed and put
away nicely in its commemorative LE case. Also included is the  warranty
booklet.

Retail on the pens ran about $290'ish to $350 or  so.

I'm asking $250 for this one delivered in the US. Add $10 for  delivery
outside the US.

Thanks for looking!
Jim
_poohcornerpens@xxxxxxxx (mailto:poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx)