Parkville Pen 6th Anniversary Special

  • From: "Dennis Bowden" <drblaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:33:01 -0500

Photo:  http://www.parkvillepen.com/images/bexley/poseidon5thannst-gt.jpg

Today is Parkville Pen's 5th Anniversary. I can't believe it has gone so
quickly. Last year, I commissioned a Limitd Edition Bexley Poseidon to mark our
5th Anniversary. Due to various turns in the economy, I still have five of those
pens available, numbers 11, 16, 17, 21, and 23. Two can be provided with gold
plated trim and three with Rhodium plated trim. Bexley's four standard nib sizes
are available, F, M, B, Stub. Solid blue cap and barrel end with a Cobalt Blue
barrel. Very attractive and a great pen.

Originally sold at $300, I will offer these last five pens at a remarkable price
of $250 including US shipping. PayPal and checks accepted.

Thanks for your years of support.

Dennis Bowden
Parkville Pen
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.