PIC: Sheaffer Targa Eyecandy.

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:02:50 +0000

I really don't intend to become a collector of Targa, though I find the pen to be quite solid and appealing.

Could not turn down  a  bunch of Laque Moire pens of this sort, after Zorn showed me one he'd found, followed by a bunch becoming available elsewhere.  Think i'm keeping the set below.   Certain though that the pics don't look as nice as the pen (indeed, turned out bit grainy). Produced in only three colors- as shown- the blue is the most tough to find.

So, here be some eyecandy. Hit the magnifier button if your browser shrinks the tall pic to fit the screen.

  http://vacumania.com/penteech/sheaffertargaguillochespread850a.jpg

regards

david