PIC. Bexley/Zorn. Reese's Peanut Butter Cup...

  • From: isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk <fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 03:58:35 +0000 (UTC)

What is they say, "Two great tastes that go great together"???

So, Ron Zorn over at http://www.mainstreetpens.com  just started carrying
Bexley pens. Great pens. Great pusher ;)   And, while I more or less had sworn
off modern pens some time back, I'd seen a Bexley couple months back that
radiated vintage roots.  So, with Ron now carrying the line, what could I do?
I bought the pen.

And, I have the chance now to shoot some Bexleys at my home photo lab.

This mottled HR pen evokes Wahl's  Equi-Poised. With a Zorn-tweaked stub
semi-flex nib, it is with me tonight at the hospital for its first night of use.

I'm only bummed that while I was the first person besides Ron to have an old
pen restored by Ron, I am not first (second is not so bad though) to buy a
Bexley from him. Someone got to him before me at our Syracuse pen club meeting
couple weeks back. :(

So, here is an oblique shot in the double light box,

http://vacumania.com/penteech/bexleyzorn100a850cop.jpg

And, here is my typical flat "catalogue" style image.

http://vacumania.com/penteech/bexleyzorn100b850cop.jpg

Now, I just need to bug him to get his webpage active for these ;)

regards

David

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.