Omas 80th Anniversary Limited Editions - Prices Reduced!

  • From: James Partridge <James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 10:07:01 -0400

Hello all,

I have a few Omas "Vintage Style" Arte Italiana Paragon pens left over
from the Pear Tree Pen Company inventory that I'd like to move, since
I have a few bills coming due.   These are new production pens,
produced between 2010 and 2011, but manufactured in the older (and
smaller) "vintage style" to mark the 80th Anniversary of Omas and, for
that reason, only 80 of each style were produced. Each pen is a
numbered limited edition pens in their original packaging.  Most (I
believe) also come with a full bottle of Omas ink.

Retail on these is $900.  I am offering them for $700 each, shipped in the
US via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping is available, at an
additional cost.

Stock photos only at this point.  Let me know if you want to see
original images and I'll take some this evening.

The pens are:

1.  Omas Arte Italiana Paragon in the "Blue Royale" celluloid.  This
has a flexible (aka "flessible") fine 14K gold nib and Rhodium hi-tech
trim.

http://timezero.smugmug.com/Products/Pens4Sale/i-DQgxNHv/0/L/blue-royale-L.jpg

2.  Omas Arte Italiana Paragon in the "Blue Senape (Saffron)"
celluloid.  Two pens are available.  Both have Omas' Rhodium "hi-tech"
trim.  One has a flexible ("flessible") fine 14K gold nib and the
other has a medium 18K gold nib.  Both nibs are also plated in
rhodium.

http://timezero.smugmug.com/Products/Pens4Sale/i-b8X94bR/0/L/Saffron-L.jpg

3.  Omas Arte Italiana Paragon in the "Burkina" celluloid. This pen
has Omas' Rhodium Hi-Tech trim, and has a broad 18K gold nib.   (photo
pending)

Please feel free to ask any questions, of course.

James Partridge
The Pear Tree Pen Company
www.PearTreePens.com

Follow us on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/peartreepens

Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/peartreepens
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.