Re: NY Pen Show Sept 18. Anyone else going?

  • From: "Steve Braun" <allwritenowdotnet@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 07:04:52 -0400

Good Morning
I'll be there with a FULL display of the Ebonite, Acrylic and
Celluloid pens from India.

I'll bring those others for you Sarj!

Steve Braun

On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:06 AM, isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Curious if anyone besides me is going to the NY/NJ Pen Show the weekend of
> Sept 18?
>
> I've missed but one round of this modern incarnation of the show (holiday
> weekend) and am very happy to be able to make it this year.
>
> I'm hoping to add a couple nice old pens to my personal collection, grab a
> couple oodles for resale,  and bring some to sell.
>
> The show has been quite well run.
>
> Hope to see some listfolk there.

Hand-made Ebonite & Acrylic eyedropper pens
Pens made from 50-60 yr. old Celluloid
www.allwritenow.net
in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.