MB Questions

  • From: DDobrjansk@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 22:59:30 EDT

I have an MB Meisterstuck MP, standard size (not Le Grand).  The  accents
are yellow gold (not my favorite). Did / does MB make such a pencil with
platinum / silver accents?

Also, a friend brought a copy of the German edition of GQ from his trip to
Europe, among some of the "goodies" being discussed as high end items was
an MB  document marker.  I thought MB was stopping production and manufacture
of  refills?  Or is that curtailment only for the overseas markets and in
Germany the document marker and refills will still be made?

Thanks in advance as always.

- Dan D.