I'm amazed folks let this pen languish on Zorn's website...

  • From: "isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <isaacson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pens@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:09:46 +0000

  I saw this on his website and dropped him a note about what he had.

So... after a nice meal and repair session in El Zorno's secret lab over at Mainstreet Pens, i happily grabbed it to add to my collection. I'm impressed no one had grabbed it already from his website, especially given it was priced about $10 above the price of a simple restoration (i keep yelling at him about that) and given its connections...

Anyway, no longer Ron's, here is my latest pen acquisition. Humble but significant...

  http://vacumania.com/penteech/saffordfifthavenuegreenend850.jpg

regards

david